REF. NO. | DENOMINATION | DESCRIPTION | NO.ISSUED | CONDITION | VALUE |
---|---|---|---|---|---|
Share Capital | |||||
101 | £25 ordinary share | ? | ? | – | – |
106 | Third share | ? | ? | – | – |
Loan Capital | |||||
111 | Debenture | ? | ? | – | – |

Liskeard and Caradon Railway Company
Incorporated on 27th June 1843.
A 6½ mile line between the towns, linking them to the Liskeard and Looe Canal. It opened in 1846 and was extended to several quarries in 1882. The company went on to lease the Liskeard and Looe Railway from 1901, and the lines passed to the Great Western in 1909.
Original capital of £22,500 in shares of £25 each, loans of £7,500. 1860 new capital of £12,000 raised, and £10,000 loans. 1882 extension capital of £30,800 authorised and loans of £15,300.
1843