|101||100 franc share||189, brown, with coupons||22,000||VF||€80-100|
S.A des Eaux Minérales et Établissements Thermaux de Martigny-les-Bains (Vosges)
The company was founded around 1898 by Mr Chapier who then owned the rights to the mineral water and he proceeded to build the current Parc and the 190 room International Hotel. The Shah of Persia and Tsars of Russia were among the visitors to the Hotel. Despite being requisitioned during WWII and severely damaged, the area, now owned by the Town, is being developed again.
Capital 2,200,000 francs in shares of 100 francs.