|101||part de fondateur||1905, green, with coupons||?||EF||€30|
Société Nouvelle des Eaux Minérales et Établissements de Martigny-les-Bains (Vosges)
The original company was founded around 1898 by Mr Chapier who then owned the rights to the mineral water and he proceeded to build the current Parc and the 190 room International Hotel. This company acquired the busiess when reconstructed in 1905.
Capital 1,250,000 francs in shares of 100 francs.