South London Water-Works
Established in 1805 to construct works at Kennington and Vauxhall Bridge drawing its water from the River Effra. Name changed to Vauxhall Water Works Company in 1834. Merged with the Southwark Water Works in 1845 to form the Southwark and Vauxhall Water Company. Following a period of expansion into Hampton, Peckham, Wandsworth and Wimbledon the company was acquired by the Metropolitan Water Board by Act of Parliament in 1902.
Capital not known.