|101||£5 shares||191, black, pink paper||>11||VF||£30-40|
Coolah Racecourse and Recreation Grounds Limited
Established by 1913. There was a racecourse in this NSW town since the early 19th century. This company presumably acquired the grounds to continue sporting events. The signatories on the certificates were H.P.Blaney, a local doctor and H. George Putney, a J.P. and saddler. Now part of the National park.
Capital £1,500 in 300 shares of £5.