|101||share||1873, black, grey underprint, with coupons||#6619||VF||£20,400 Spink 2008|
This ill fated theatre was built in a grand scale on the Schottenring in Vienna, to coincide with the great Vienna Exhibition. Sadly this also coincided with the great banking crash in 1873 which seriously affected business and many companies collapsed. The theatre was renamed the Ring Theatre but was hit by bad luck again when destroyed by a great fire in 1881 where over 600 people lost their lives. Johann Strauss (the younger) was a director and certificates are signed by him.
Capital 1,200,000 gulden in shares of 100 gulden.