British East Africa Corporation Limited
Registered 24th December 1906 to acquire cotton and rubber lands. Owned cotton ginning plant and ran a general agricultural, financial and commercial business in East Africa colony.
Original capital £100,000, increased in 1909 to £140,000. In 1910 it was reduced to £110,000 by writing off 10/- of all issued ordinary shares.
Capital increased in 1911 to £200,000 in 360,000 ordinary shares of 10 shillings and 20,000 6% cumulative shares of £1.
Increased to £300,000 around 1919 by the issue of a further 200,000 ordinary shares of 10/-.
Later increased to £500,000 and all shares converted to ordinary shares of 10/-