Paris Gigantic Wheel and Varieties Co. Ltd.
Built for the Paris Exposition of 1900 and was slightly larger than the London Great wheel at 300 feet diameter built in 1895 at Earl’s Court. It also held 1600 passengers. The wheel was dismantled in 1920 and the carriages used for the homeless.
Capital £100,000 in shares of £1. Increased to £150,000 in 1898.