|REF. NO.||DENOMINATION||DESCRIPTION||NO. ISSUED||CONDITION||VALUE|
|101||500 franc share||?||8000||–||€-|
|102||part bénéficiaire||brown & mauve, with coupons||8000||EF||€45|
Société Métallurgique de Montbard
Formed in Paris in 1898. Capital 4,000,000 francs in shares of 500 francs. Company formed to acquire the patent of the Ehrardt system of producing hollow tubes. Name changed in 1907 to Societe Metallurgique do Montbard-Aulnoye on the completeion of the new factory at Aulnoye. Appears to be associated with Métal Déployé which still exists in the town.