|REF. NO.||DENOMINATION||DESCRIPTION||NO. ISSUED||CONDITION||VALUE|
|101||20 ordinary shares||1909, brown, with coupons||>5260||EF||£80-100|
M and H Klonaridis Ltd
Registered 1908. The large brewery complex was built by Klonaridis in 1900 at Patisia, North of Athens. This English company owned it for a short time and then it was acquired by famous Greco/Bavarian brewer Fix in 1930. The whole site was demolished in 2000 but the Villa Klonaridi remains and the area is named after the founder. Dissolved <1948. Company number 97354.
Capital £160,000 in 157,000 ordinary shares of £1 and 60,000 deferred shares of 1/-.