Savana, Societe Anonyme de Filature et Tissage Mecanique
Incorporated prior to 1924 with Head Office in Bordeaux. Operated in the French possession Pondicherry in India.
Capital 4,000,000 francs, increased to 6,000,000 francs in 1924, in shares of 100 francs. Later increased to 10,000,000 francs.
By 1952 the title of the company was changed to SAVANA, Société Industrielle, Commerciale et Financière. Capital now 203,250,000 francs in 81,300 shares of 2500 francs.