Cork and Youghal Railway Company
Incorporated on 31st July 1854
A line between the two towns, also authorising the abandonment of the line between Waterford and Youghal. On the 2nd July 1855 the company was authorised to extend further, and the line was completed and opened in 1860, and purchased by the Great Southern and Western company in 1866.
Capital £375,000 in £10 shares, and loans of £125,000. Additional capital of £50,000 raised in 1855 for extensions.