Cork City Railways Company
Incorporated in 1906
A short 1½ mile line to connect two major stations in the city, that of the Great Southern and Western with the Cork, Bandon and South Coast Railway’s. It was subscribed to by the latter company by £15,000, and also the Cork Harbour Commissioners by £10,000 and the Great Western Railway of England by £75,000. The line opened in 1912.