Dublin and Belfast Junction Railway Company
Incorporated on 21st July 1845
A line running 73 miles, built in 5ft 3in gauge, connecting with the Dublin and Drogheda and Ulster Railways. It joined the Dublin and Drogheda Railway in 1875 to form the Northern Railway of Ireland (or the Great Northern of Ireland as it is now known).
Capital £950,000 in 19,000 Shares of £50 each. Loans of £316,666.