|101||£75 share||1840, large format, black||?||VF||£|
Dublin and Drogheda Railway Company
Incorporated 13th August 1836
A 35 mile line in the 5ft 3in gauge, running between the towns. Opened in 1844 and later joined with the Dublin and Belfast Junction Railway to form the Great Northern of Ireland Railway in 1875.
Capital £450,000 in 6,000 Shares of £75 each. Loans of £150,000.