Dublin and Wicklow Railway Company
First incorporated on 16th July 1846 as the Waterford, Wexford, Wicklow and Dublin Railway.
Re-named the Dublin and Wicklow in 1848, the Dublin, Wicklow and Wexford in 1860, and again in 1906 as the Dublin and South Eastern Railway after absorbing a number of smaller railways. This line later formed part of the Great Southern of Ireland Railway.
Capital £477,382 in shares, loans of £165,500.