Banque de Commerce de l’Azoff-Don
Азовско-Донской Коммерческий Банкъ
Commercial Bank of Asow-Don
Other city spellings: Petrograd, Pétrograde, St.-Pétersbourg
Formed in 1871 with Head Office in Taganrog / St. Petersburg.
Capital was originally fixed at 3,000,000 roubles divided into 12,000 shares of 250 roubles each. In 1883 capital was reduced to 2,000,000 roubles by paying off 4,000 shares and exchanging them for the 12,000 original shares. Replacement certificates were issued every 10 years when coupon sheets were exhausted.