Banque Russe du Commerce et de l’Industrie
Русский торгово-промышленный банкъ
Russian Commercial and Industrial Bank
Other city spellings: Petrograd, Pétrograde, St.-Pétersbourg
Formed in 1889 with Head Office in St. Petersburg. English Court order to wind up in October 1922.
Capital was originally 5,000,000 roubles in shares of 250 roubles. In 1895, capital was increased to 7,500,000 roubles and again in 1896 to 10,000,000 roubles. Certificates were replaced every 10 years when coupons were exhausted.