|101||100 rouble share||1911, brown & cream||10,000*||VF||£?|
Company for the Pawning of Tangible Assets in St. Petersburg
Общество для Заклада Движимыхъ Имуществъ въ С-Петербурге
Other city spellings: Petrograd, Pétrograde, St.-Pétersbourg
Formed in 1870 with Head Office in St. Petersburg.
Capital was 1,000,000 roubles in shares of 100 roubles. There were capital increases in 1898, 1907, 1913 and 1915. Dividends were paid until 1916.