|101||1 share||1898, fourth issue, brown||?||–||?|
Gesellschaft für Cementfabrication am Schwarzen Meere
Общества Черноморскаго цементнаго производства
Black Sea Cement Factory
The company was founded in 1882 with head office in Reval (now Tallinn, Estonia).
Initial capital was 500,000 roubles in shares of 200 roubles.
The company was formed 1882 in Reval (now Tallinn, capital of Estonia). There was a strong German commercial influence in the Baltic area at the time, and the company was probably formed as a subsidiary of a German-owned cement company.