Russian-American India Rubber Co. “TREUGOLNIK”
Other city spellings: Petrograd, Pétrograde, St.-Pétersbourg
Formed in 1860 with Head Office in St. Petersburg.
Capital originally 18,000,000 roubles in shares of 1000 roubles. In 1913 capital increased to 21,000,000 roubles by the issue of 30,000 shares of 100 roubles each. The old 1000 rouble shares were exchanged for 10 x 100 rouble shares in the same year. In 1916, capital was 30,000,000 roubles in shares of 100 roubles. Various series issued.