|REF. NO.||DENOMINATION||DESCRIPTION||NO. ISSUED||CONDITION||VALUE|
|101||1 share||original issue||7,500||–||£-|
|103||1 share||2nd issue, 1913, brown||25,000||–||£-|
Société Anonyme de l’Usine de Souline
Other city spellings: Petrograd, Pétrograde, St.-Pétersbourg, Rostov-sur-le-Don, Rostow am Don, Rostoff, Rostow
Formed in 1905 with Head Office in Rostov-on-Don and in 1913, relocated to St. Petersburg. The company had iron works at Sulin and coal mines near Juzowka in the district of Taganrog.
Capital was 7,500,000 roubles in shares of 1,000 roubles. Shares were reduced to 100 roubles in 1909. Capital was increased to 10,000,000 roubles in 1911.