Société par Actions des Usines Maltzof
Other city spellings: Petrograd, Pétrograde, St.-Pétersbourg
Formed in 1894 with Head Office in St. Petersburg.
Capital was 12,000,000 roubles in 1911. In 1913, 12,000 supplementary shares were issued in January, 4,000 of which were exchanged in April for 32,000 shares, making a total capital of 16,000,000. Capital was then increased to 32,000,000 roubles in shares of 100 roubles. The total number of shares issued up to 1911 was 120,000 but details are known.