Société pour la Construction de Wagons à St.-Pétersbourg
Товарищество С.-Петербургскаго Вагоностроительнаго Завода
Other city spellings: Petrograd, Pétrograde
Formed in 1893 with head office in St. Petersburg. Initial capital was 500,000 roubles in shares of 1000 roubles, converted in 1905 to 250 roubles. The 2nd and 3rd issues were also in 250 roubles but all later issues appear to be 100 rouble shares.