|103||1 jouissance share||green, with coupons||1,792?||–||£150|
|104||5 jouissance shares||blue, with coupons||1,233?||–||£250|
Other city spellings: Varsovie, Warschau, Warszawy
Concession granted in October 1857. It was taken over by the Warsaw-Vienna Railway Company in 1890.
Capital was 6,201,000 roubles, later increased to 6,709,000 roubles, in shares of 100 roubles. Shares, when drawn for redemption, were replaced by jouissance shares. In 1890, undrawn shares were converted into Warsaw-Vienna Railway Company 4% bonds, series VII. The jouissance shares became worthless.