|REF. NO.||DENOMINATION||DESCRIPTION||NO. ISSUED||CONDITION||VALUE|
|106||£145||192, green and black||3,600||EF||£25-30|
Aircraft Disposal Company Ltd.
Registered 1920. Name changed to A.D.C. Aircraft Ltd. in July 1925.
Formed in 1920 to acquire surplus aircraft and spares belonging to the then declining RAF. Main store at Waddon aerodrome, Croydon, Surrey. Modifications were made to various machines and in 1926 several ADC 1’s were sold to Latvia. Liquidated in 1930