|101||£25 share||18, black||>390||EF||£30-40|
Aylesbury and Buckingham Railway Company
Incorporated on 6th August 1860
A 12 mile standard gauge branch of the Buckinghamshire Railway. Opened in 1868, and worked by the Buckinghamshire and London & North Western Railways jointly, the line was taken over by the Metropolitan Railway in 1890.
Capital £98,000 in shares of £25 each, loans of £32,500. Additional raised in 1864 and 1865 totalling £122,000 in shares and £39,000 in loans.