Bideford, Westward Ho! and Appledore Railway Company
Incorporated on 21st May 1896
A 7 mile line from Bideford to Appledore in North Devon. Opened partially in 1901, and to its terminus at Appledore in 1908. The short lived line which was never connected to the national railway network was closed and tracks removed in 1917.
Capital £80,000 in shares of £10 each, loans of £14,166.