Birmingham and Henley-in-Arden Railway Company
Incorporated on 23rd June 1884
A 4 mile line, originally authorised in 1873 as the Henley-in-Arden and Great Western Junction Railway. This scheme was never built. The Birmingham and Henley-in-Arden Railway opened in 1894 and passed to the Great Western Railway in 1900.
Capital £30,000 in shares of £10 each, and £10,000 in Debenture stock.