Birmingham, North Warwickshire and Stratford-upon-Avon Railway Company
Incorporated on 25th August 1894
Three authorised lines within Warwickshire and Worcestershire, connecting with the Evesham, Redditch and Stratford-upon-Avon Junction Railway. Only one line was ever built after the company passed to the Great Western in 1900, which opened in 1907.
Capital £650,000 in £10 shares, and loans of £216,600. Additional in 1896 of £333,333 raised.