|101x||one share||1861, blue, cancelled||#4041||VF||£75|
Blackpool and Lytham Railway Company
Incorporated on 17th May 1861
A standard gauge line running 7 miles between the towns. Opened in 1863 and leased to the London and North Western and the Lancashire and Yorkshire railways in 1871. It was joined with another line in the area in 1874 providing a through route to Preston.
Capital £45,000 in shares of £10 each, loans of £15,000.