|101||Shares||183, vignette at top, black, white seal||#130||VF||£2500-3000|
Blaydon, Gateshead and Hebburn Railway Company
Incorporated on 22nd May 1834
A line intended to provide an eastern connection to the Newcastle and Carlisle Railway. Of 10 ½ authorised, only 1 ¾ miles were built, and it was taken over by the Newcastle and Carlisle company in 1836. Passed to the North Eastern Railway in 1862.
Capital £60,000 in shares and £20,000 in loans.