Bodmin and Wadebridge Railway Company
Incorporated on 23rd May 1832
A 7 mile line built in the standard gauge, later doubled in length to Winford and Rutshern Bridge. It opened in 1834 and eventually became part of the London and South Western Railway, being bought by the company in 1845 and connected to it much later in 1886.
Original Capital £27,500 in shares of £25 each, loans of £8,010. Re-structured and increased to £75,000 and loans of £25,000 in 1865.