Bognor Railway Company
Incorporated on 11th July 1861
Originally promoted in 1845 as the Bognor, London and Brighton Junction Railway, Harbour, Dock and Pier. Re-incorporated in 1861, the 5 ½ mile line opened in 1864 and was amalgamated with the London, Brighton and South Coast Railway (with which it connected) in 1871.
Capital £30,000 in shares of £10 each, loans of £9,000.