|101||Whole share £17.10||?||?||–||–|
Buckingham and Brackley Railway Company
Incorporated on 27th July 1846
One of two proposed lines forming the Buckinghamshire Railway, running 10 miles from the Oxford and Bletchley line to Banbury, built in the standard gauge. Both lines opened in 1850 and amalgamated to form the Buckinghamshire Railway in 1851. This was leased to the London and North Western company from 1847.
Capital £200,000 in 11,428 Whole Shares of £17.10. Loans of £66,666. Also see Buckinghamshire Railway.