Bullo Pill Railway Company (later Forest of Dean)
Incorporated on 5th May 1809
A horse-drawn line running through the Forest of Dean, transporting goods from various mines to the River Severn. The company was dissolved in 1826 and re-incorporated as the Forest of Dean Railway, which was later bought by the South Wales Railway in 1850.
Original Capital £125,000 in shares.