|101||£10 share||1856, black, pink under||?||GVF||?|
Cannock Mineral Railway Company
Incorporated on 14th August 1855
Originally provisionally registered as the Derbyshire, Staffordshire and Worcester Junction Railway in 1846. The renamed line ran from Cannock to Uttoxeter where it connected with the North Staffordshire Railway Potteries Line. It passed to the London and North Western in 1869.
Capital £160,000 in shares of £10 each. Loans of £40,000.