|101||Ordinary share||1855, black on blue||>4404||VF||£30-40|
|106||5% preference share||?||?||–||–|
|111||Ordinary stock||18, black, red seal||?||VF||£30-40|
Carlisle and Silloth Bay Railway Company
Incorporated on 16th July 1855
A 12 ½ mile line connecting Silloth to the Port Carlisle Railway. It opened in 1856, and passed to the North British Railway in 1880 having been leased to them previously.
Original Capital £165,000 in shares, no loans authorised. Increase of £75,000 (preference shares) in 1862, also included for £25,000 in loans.