Central Cornwall Railway Company
Incorporated on 29th July 1864
Originally the Launceston and Bodmin and Wadebridge Junction Railway, re-named the Central Cornwall in 1867 along with proposals to connect with other Cornish lines. The Act was allowed to lapse and the proposed line was built by the Launceston and Delabole Railway (1891).
Capital £250,000 in £10 shares and loans of £83,000. Additional for Truro extension in 1865 £320,000 and £106,600 in loans.