Registered 27th August 1906 to amalgamate two companies in the armament & cycle industry and extended their activities to motor cycles and a range of motor cars from. Situated at Tyseley, Birmingham, the company changed its name to Abingdon Works Ltd. in 1919. Motor cycles were produced until 1925 and motor cars until 1923.
Capital £100,000 in shares of £1. 10,000 ‘A’ shares, 30,200 ‘B’ cumulative and 59,800 ordinary. Reduced in 1909 by converting the ordinary shares to 1 shilling.