Dudley and Oldbury Junction Railway Company
Incorporated on 21st July 1873
A line connecting the London and North Western, and the South Staffordshire Railways in the named towns. In 1881 the name was changed to the Oldbury Railway, the route having been shortened and the capital amount reduced. The amended line opened in 1884 and passed to the Great Western in 1894.
Capital £100,000 in £10 shares and loans of £33,000, reduced to £70,000 and £23,000 in 1881.