|101||£12 share||1846, black, vignette||>7696||VF||£80-100|
Fleetwood, Preston and West Riding Junction Railway Company
Incorporated on 27th July 1846.
A 15½ mile line, running from Preston to Clitheroe. The company purchased the Preston and Longridge Railway in 1856, and was leased to the Lancashire and Yorkshire, and the London and North Western Railways jointly in 1867.
Capital £270,000 in 22,500 Shares of £12 each. Loans of £90,000.