REF. NO. | DENOMINATION | DESCRIPTION | NO.ISSUED | CONDITION | VALUE |
---|---|---|---|---|---|
Share Capital | |||||
101 | £10 share | ? | ? | – | – |

Guiseley, Yeadon and Rawdon Railway Company
Incorporated on 16th July 1885
A short line connecting to the Otley and Ilkley Joint Railway. Its name was changed to the Guisley, Yeadon and Headingley in 1891 when the line was authorised to extended to meet the North Eastern Railway. The line was sold to the Midland Railway the following year due to lack of funding, and just over 1 mile of line was built, used mainly for freight.
Capital £25,000 in shares of £10 each, loans of £8,330. New capital in 1890 of £15,000 and £5,000 respectively.
1885