|101||£10 shares||187, black||#53, #2991||VF||£50-70|
Halesowen and Bromsgrove Branch Railways Company
Incorporated on 5th July 1865.
Two short lines connecting the Great Western Railways West Midland branch with the Midland Railway. The name was changed in 1876 to the Halesowen Railway and the lines opened in 1883. Both became vested jointly in the two afore mentioned companies from 1906.
Original capital not known.