REF. NO. | DENOMINATION | DESCRIPTION | NO.ISSUED | CONDITION | VALUE |
---|---|---|---|---|---|
Share Capital | |||||
101 | £20 share | ? | ? | – | – |

Halesworth, Beccles and Haddiscoe Railway Company
Incorporated on 5th June 1851.
A line running from the Lowestoft Railway to the named towns. It was re-named as the East Suffolk Railway in 1854 following numerous extensions, and united with others to form the Great Eastern Railway.
Original capital £150,000 in £20 shares, and loans of £50,000. Capital £450,000 and loans £150,000 after name changed.
1851