
Hull, Barnsley and West Riding Junction Railway and Dock Company
Incorporated on 26th August 1880.
A 66 mile network and a dock on the River Humber near Kingston-upon-Hull. It was extended in 1882 and 1884, lines opening the following year. The line was renamed the Hull and Barnsley Railway in 1905, and amalgamated with the North Eastern Railway in 1922.
Capital £3,000,000 in shares of £10 each, loans of £1,000,000. Additional for extension in 1882 £2,400,000 and £80,000 respectively. In 1889 new debenture stock was issued, replacing older stock.
1880