Much Wenlock and Severn Junction Railway Company
Incorporated on 21st July 1859.
A 4 mile line connecting the town of Much Wenlock to the West Midland Railway (Severn Valley Railway section) and the river Severn. It opened in 1862 and was worked by the Great Western Railway from 1875, passing to that company in 1896.
Original capital £24,000 in £10 shares and £8,000 in loans. Additional raised in 1862 of £24,000 in shares and £8,000 in loans. Subscriptions made to the Much Wenlock, Craven Arms and Colebrook Dale undertaking also.