Newquay and Cornwall Junction Railway Company
Incorporated on 14th July 1864.
A 5 mile line connecting the two existing railways in the area, serving the mineral quarries. It opened in 1874 having passed to the Cornwall Minerals Railway which was entirely worked by the Great Western Railway. The line passed to the latter company in 1896.
Capital £27,000 in shares of £20 each. Loans of £9,000.