Nidd Valley Light Railway Company
Incorporated by Light Railway Order on 30th March 1901.
A short line to run up the Nidd Valley, built in 3ft gauge and opened in 1907 as a ‘waterworks’ line to Angram Reservoir/Dam. Lines were widened to standard gauge, but passenger services on the line ended in 1929, and it was closed and abandoned in 1936.
Capital not known.