|105||New £10 share (Hammersmith branch)||?||?||–||–|
North and South Western Junction Railway Company
Incorporated on 24th July 1851.
A 4 mile line connecting the two London railways (LNW and LSW), opened in 1853 and leased to the London and North Western, the Midland, and the North London Railways jointly. The line closed to passengers in 1902, and passed to the London, Midland and Scottish Railway at grouping in 1921.
Original capital £15,000 and loans £5,000, increased by a further £50,000 and £15,666.